About Me

My photo
Experienced Information Technology leader, author, system administrator, and systems architect.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

"The Technology Manager's Survival Guide" Class at LOPSA East 2014

I had a blast this week teaching "The Technology Manager's Survival Guide" at LOPSA East 2014. The course was based on significant content out of "From Techie to Boss" and featured a lively conversation about the experiences of the technical managers in the audience.

If you were in the class, please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

I'll be presenting a similar class "Leader's Survival Guide," in Jacksonville, FL on July 16 and 23. Space for that class is limited; please contact me if you are interested in attending!

I am pursuing other opportunities to present the course; keep an eye on this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment